- Turn left and look at the puzzle. There are 34 pieces on the table, and it's a 70-piece puzzle. So you will need to find 36 pieces.
- Turn back to the fireplace view. Take the NOTE, read it, and put it back.
- Take everything (WINE BOTTLE, CAKE, COOKIES, TABLECLOTH) off the table and get PIECE 1. Examine the WINE BOTTLE, lift it up, and get piece 2. Open the curtains and get piece 3. Put everything back on the table.
- Take all 3 fireplace tools (POKER, BROOM, SHOVEL). Use them all to sweep the fireplace chimney. The BELT will fall on your first sweep, and once you've used all 3 tools, PIECE 4 will fall. Take PIECE 4, but leave the BELT for now. Put the tools back.
- Click the left stocking. A cat will pop his head out and open his mouth. PIECE 5 is in his mouth, take it. If you miss, try again (zooming in helps a lot here).
- Turn right to the tree and take the STAR. Go back to the fireplace and put the STAR on Rudolph's head. When he grins, take PIECE 6 under his head (zoom in if you need to).
- Now turn to the tree. Click the rocking chair and take PIECE 7 when it's visible. (On the floor, behind the far rocker.) Turn on the lamp and take PIECE 8 on the bottom-left corner of the lampshade. (It's a slightly darker blue.) Take PIECE 9 under the tree (just under the bottom candle, zoom in if you need to).
- Now comes the hardest piece: set the clock hands to 12:00, click the ropes 3 times, and click the small door in the clock. Santa will pop out for a moment holding PIECE 10; take it. (If you miss, click the ropes 3 more times and repeat until you get it. Zooming in helps a lot here.)
- Head right to the view of the door. Click the far left and right corners of the rug and get PIECES 11-12. Your inventory should be full, so unload it by turning right to the bed view and putting the PIECES on the puzzle.
- Now that your inventory is empty, go back to the door view. Tip the bucket and get PIECE 13. Take BOTH SKIS and examine them. In the boot of the LEFT SKI is PIECE 14; on the top-right of the RIGHT SKI (by the tip) is PIECE 15. Put the SKIS back.
- Lift all four corners of the rug, then (while all 4 corners are up) lift the rug by clicking its center; get the LIGHTER. Take the CANDLES from the tree. Examine each CANDLE in turn and burn it away with the LIGHTER. When all CANDLES are gone, put the LIGHTER back.
- Turn up the sound on your computer. Click each bell and notice that they all make a different sound. Click the bow and you will play Simon with the bells. A mistake sends you back to the beginning of this mini-game. When you've done enough (matched 6 in a row), a GOLD KEY will drop onto the doorsill. Leave it for now.
- Turn to the bed view. Open the top drawer and get the SCISSORS and PIECE 16. Open the bottom drawer and get CAP and PIECE 17. Examine the CAP, shake it a few times, and get PIECE 18. Put the CAP back. Look at the painting and get PIECES 19-20 (the two largest blue spots). Put your PIECES on the puzzle.
- Move the lamp. Rapidly click the pillow and get PIECE 21 on the headboard. Rapidly click the pillow and blanket and get PIECE 22 by the back foot of the bed. Rapidly click the pillow, blanket, and both mattresses and get PIECE 23 and AXE. Put your PIECES on the puzzle.
- Pick up all the PRESENTS; under them is PIECE 24. Notice the red button. Examine each PRESENT in turn and open them with the SCISSORS. You will get PIECES 25-31. When you're out of room in your inventory, put the PIECES on the puzzle. When you're done, put the PIECES on the puzzle and put back the PRESENTS.
- Go to the fireplace view. Use the AXE on the left chair and get PIECE 32. Take the CAKE, examine it, use the AXE on it, and get PIECE 33. Put back the CAKE.
- Go to the tree view. Use the SCISSORS to open the red bag. Take all the ORNAMENTS that you can and put them in the bag with the pears. Do the same for the rest of the ORNAMENTS.
- Use the AXE to cut up the tree until you reveal another bag. Use your SCISSORS to open the bag. Take the HAT, MITTENS, and PIECE 34. Return the HAT and MITTENS, zoom out to tree view, and get PIECE 35 in the top of the tree trunk.
- There are 20 branches protruding from the tree trunk. Use the AXE on all of them to turn them into twigs, then use the AXE on the twigs to turn the tree trunk into a log.
- In order to pick up the LOG, you need an empty inventory. Put the PIECES on the puzzle, return the SCISSORS to the top drawer, and put the AXE back under the bed.
- Once your inventory is empty, pick up the LOG. (You control it with the first box in your inventory.) Remember the painting? Make like the painting and bust open the door with the LOG.
- Take the POKER, SHOVEL, and BROOM by the fireplace. Head over to the open door and pick up the KEY. Use the BROOM on the small pile of snow to reveal PIECE 36; use the SHOVEL to get PIECE 36. Use the POKER to get the BEARD under the wreath on the fence. Put away the fireplace tools.
- Put the LAST PIECE on the puzzle and solve it. (Start with corners and edges, then work in a spiral with connecting pieces.) When you're done, you'll hear a sound and flowers will appear.
- Take all the PRESENTS and push the red button to make the drawers slide left. Put all the PRESENTS back. Now use the KEY to open the safe and get the COAT. Put the KEY back on the doorsill.
- Now get the complete Santa suit: COAT, BEARD, HAT, MITTENS, BELT, SKIS, SKI POLES. Now leave the room and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
by Matt Monitto, CT USA