1. Click to take the letter from the doorjamb. Click twice on it in the inventory to maximize it, click it again to open it. Read it, then click the window closed to close it. Click the minimized letter onto the nail to replace it. Go left.
2. Click the middle of the righthand side of the front curtain to open the curtain. Click to take the toilet paper and the toilet brush. Go left.
3. Click to take the shotgun from around the deer's neck. Go left.
4. Click the shotgun once to take it but keep it minimized. Click the minimized gun on the tack holding up the painting on the wall. The gun will aim and shoot; the painting will fall to reveal a safe. Click on the hand to replace the shotgun in your inventory. Click on the safe to maximize it. The idea of this puzzle is to create a maze path that goes from beginning to end without crossing over itself. This puzzle changes with each attempt at the game. It is necessary to find the correct beginning box and click the correct boxes from there to make one continuous line that ends at an adjacent box or at a grey square. To reset the puzzle after an incomplete try: go right, then click each of the deer's antlers repeatedly until both antlers are horizontal, then click each one once more so that it springs to vertical. The puzzle then has reset. Go left and try the puzzle again. Reset the puzzle for each failed attempt this way until you solve it. You will see a white circle of stars appear and disappear when the puzzle is done correctly. Go down. Click on the opened safe and take out the chainsaw, the crowbar, the wrench and the hammer. Now look at the potted plant and click to take the grey metal piece from the right side of the pot.(1) Open the top file drawer and note but do not take the book. Open the bottom file drawer and click to take the grey metal piece from the right side of it.(2) Click the chainsaw to maximize it, then click each grey metal chainsaw tooth once in order to drag it and place it on the chainsaw. With each tooth minimized, click the horizontal grey metal bar to put the tooth on it. Place every chainsaw tooth you find onto the chainsaw after you retrieve it. You will be finding 29 teeth. Close the chainsaw window to replace it into your inventory each time. Click on the fallen hippo painting to maximize it. Click the toilet brush, and keeping it minimized, click the x on the hippo's belly to open its mouth. Click the brush on any of the hippo's teeth to brush its teeth. Click the hand to replace the brush in your inventory. Click to take the chainsaw tooth from the hoof the hippo raises.(3) Click on the end of the hunter's gun to get another chainsaw tooth.(4) Go down. Click on the left side of the lower left brick of the fireplace, Click on the chainsaw tooth to take it.(5) Place all three teeth on the chainsaw. Go left.
5. Click to take the chainsaw tooth on the upper left side of the doorjamb.(6) Click on the stork and frog painting to zoom in. Click on the toilet paper once to take it, then click the stork's raised leg to lower it. Click with the toilet paper again onto the stork's legs to tie them up in a bow. The stork drops the rod. Click the crowbar once to take it minimized. Click the minimized crowbar on the frog to make it jump. It nudges the rod closer to shore. Wait for the frog to jump back up on the lillypad, then nudge it with the crowbar again. Do this twice more until the end of the rod is onshore. Click the hand to replace the crowbar in your inventory, then click the end of the rod to take it. Go down. Click once to take the hammer, minimized. Click on top of the bear's head, and when the head is lifted, quickly click the minimized hammer on the bear's teeth. Click the hand to return the hammer to your inventory. Click to take all four teeth, looking carefully for the one under the hand in the inventory bar.(7-10) Place all five teeth from your inventory onto the chainsaw. Go left.
6. Click on the toilet brush and then click the hook next to the toilet to replace the brush. Click on each of the five chainsaw teeth to the right of the toilet curtain to take them (11-15) Place each tooth on the chainsaw. Click on the lefthand curtain to open it. Click and take the chainsaw tooth on the floor to the left of the toilet (16) and on the right edge of the vanity top (17). Click on the floor to the bottom right of the vanity to get the righthand side view of the vanity. Click to take the chainsaw tooth there.(18) Go down. Click on the toilet tank lid to slide it aside. Click and take the chainsaw tooth there.(19) Click the toilet lid. A tooth will fall in, which will be retrieved later. Place each of the four teeth you have onto the chainsaw. Click on the painting to zoom in. Click the wrench and then click on the eyes in the tree hole to throw the wrench. When the apple rolls away from the crying rabbit, click the apple to take it. Click under the rabbit's tongue and to the right of the lower teeth to take another chainsaw tooth. Use your browser's zoom feature if needed.(20). Go down. Go left.
7. Click and take the leftmost tree stump. Click on the mousehole to zoom in on it. Click the apple, and keeping it minimized click at the front and to the right of the mousehole to place the apple there. Wait for the mouse to take the apple, then wait for a chainsaw tooth to appear. Click to take it (21) and also click the in the mousehole to the back and right to take another tooth the mouse left there. Use your browser zoom in feature if needed.(22) Go down. Click to take the tree stump and click in front of, and to the left of, the table to replace the stump. Click on the stuffed sable on the table. Click on it twice to maximize it from your inventory. Click at the sable's mouth to take the two grey teeth there.(23 & 24) Click on the sable and click the table to replace it onto the table. Place each of the five teeth onto the chainsaw. Look at the table itself. Take the tooth from the table's edge -- the fork points towards it.(25) Look at the middle of the wooden crossbar under the table for a tooth stuck in there.(26) Place these two teeth on the chainsaw. Take the note from the table. Also take the righthand (taller) tree stump. Go left.
8. Click to zoom in on the hippo picture. Click the tuft of grass under the hunter's front foot. Click it again to get the carrot into your inventory. Go down. Go left.
9. Click to get the letter from the doorjamb. Go right.
10. Click once to take the tree stump, and keeping it minimized, click the tip of the elephant's left tusk to break up the wood on it. Click the larger paper -- the letter and keeping it minimized, click on the wood in the fireplace to place the letter on it. Then click the shotgun once to keep it minimized and click onto the woodpile in the fireplace to set it alight. Click on the hand to replace the shotgun into the inventory. Wait and watch the elephant's trunk. When it lifts its trunk, click on the pink part on the end of it to take a chainsaw tooth (27) and the key. Go right.
11. Click on the Forest Reserve painting to zoom in on it. Click the carrot once and, minimized, click on the rabbit's outstretched paw. When the rabbit switches paws, click on the blue and red magnet to take it. Click twice on the rod in your inventory to maximize it, then click once on the magnet and once again on the hook at the end of the rod to combine the magnet and rod. Close the rod window. Go down. Go right.
12. Open the toilet lid. Click the rod once, and keeping it minimized, click in the middle of the toilet basin. Click the hand to replace the rod in your inventory. Click the chainsaw tooth that was dropped to the right side of the toilet.(28) Place both of the teeth in your inventory onto the chainsaw.
13. Click twice on the note in your inventory. Take note of the animal names that do not have a line through them. This list changes with each attempt at the game. Close the window to put the note back. Click on the top drawer of the file cabinet, then click on the book to take it. Open it. Match the tracks of the animals on your list to the figures in the book, noting the number of the figure for each set of tracks of your listed animals. Write down the six figures, in the order of your list, as a six digit number. Click on the window to close the book, then click the book on the hand to put it back in your inventory. Click on the potted plant; it will fall to the floor. Click once on your crowbar and then using it minimized, click on the bottom left side of the file cabinet. It will tip over, revealing a set of tumblers. Click and put the crowbar in the upper wall safe. Click on the lower safe to zoom in, and then spin the tumblers to dial in your number. Go down. Click once on the key, and minimized, click the key on the keyhole on the lower safe. The safe door will swing open if you entered the correct combination on the tumblers. Click the key on the hand to return it to the inventory, then click to take the handcuffs and click to take the chainsaw tooth behind it.(29) This is the last piece. Click on the handcuffs and click into the lower safe to return them. Place the last tooth onto the chainsaw. Go left.
14. Click once on the chainsaw, keeping it minimized. Click on the farthest left slat of the door with the chainsaw, underneath the upper metal arrow. The chainsaw will carve a letter into the wood. Continue carving letters into the wood to spell out "Here I come!" Make sure you include carving the exclamation point into the lower right part of the door. Click the hand to return the chainsaw to your inventory. Then click on the door one more time and YOU'RE OUT!
by Rosemarie Shiver, FL USA